Aon Corporation HR Project Coordinator [6 months contract] (Code: SGP1208) in Singapore
To assist the Regional HR Director and Senior Manager Corporate Counsel to coordinate, track and complete the following key regional projects:
- Employee lifecycle project – Assist with the regional standardization of documentation regulating the lifecycle of an employee (including primarily the employment contract), having regard to advice obtained from Legal team.
- Survey Regional Broker Licensing Requirements (including Soliciting officials in Philippines) - Create a repository of current state information on the topic area, evaluate standard of processes and assist Legal to implement any steps required to reinforce compliance.
- Asia Retirement Policy Register – Create a repository of current state information to note current practice, standard policies and details of local laws.
- CEO / Principal Officer Regulatory Appointment Database – Assist in the creation of the database to capture key details concerning regulatory appointment criteria across the region.
- Foreign Language Adaptation of Training Courses - Support the Legal and Compliance team in the adaption of training packages to local languages as required for Asia locations.
- Regional Working Group Disciplinary Process – Assist in the development of appropriate Regional Working Group disciplinary processes and procedures for the APAC region.
- Employee Handbook project – Assist with coordination of specific project requirements to facilitate the upgrade of employee handbooks for Asia according to the priority listing confirmed by HR and Legal.
- Other projects targeted at driving consistency in HR practices across the region as may be determined from time to time.
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills in accordance with Aon’s business language requirements
- Proficiency in one or more Asian regional languages in to assist in the completion of some key translation project work (defined above)
- Attention to detail and a focus on producing a high standard of work output
- Proven ability to work independently with instruction and move projects forward
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Practical domain knowledge in HR and / or Legal disciplines
23 March 2017
Job number: SGP1208