ResMed Human Resources Administrator in Singapore
The Human Resources function in ResMed is striving to find ways to add value through shifting focus to clients’ needs and organisational problems. It is focusing on line involvement in HR processes and systems and the effectiveness of HR management systems.
The HR Administrator works closely with the Singapore and Malaysia Human Resources team providing operations and administration support and information systems maintenance to ensure HR service delivery meets business expectations. The incumbent will interact with employees at all levels of the business, providing support and advice as required.
Primary Position Objective
To provide operational and administrative support to the Human Resources teams in both Singapore and Malaysia in a professional and timely manner, ensuring accurate and efficient data and services are maintained or improved, within ResMed policies, procedure and business systems. To provide assistance and support to internal clients as required.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
· Provide general administration support to the Human Resources team e.g. data integrity, analysis of information, meeting administration, vendor invoice processing, department housekeeping, maintain supply of HR forms and compliance documents, file management etc.
· Provide the HR business unit and its customers with a range of administrative support processes including but not limited to addressing queries on HR policies and conditions of employment.
· Lead the personnel file management and document control processes (including Signature Identification Forms) across Singapore and Malaysia to ensure timely and compliant employee records are maintained in accordance to audit requirements.
· Prepare employment contracts (including contract renewals), acceptance of resignation and exit notifications for Production staff.
· Assist with the requests for business letters (e.g. visa letters, certification of employment letters, Reward & Recognition etc.).
· Prepare bonus letters for endorsement, distribution and filing.
· Prepare and distribute Long Service Award certificates.
· Handle the application, renewal and termination of employee work passes.
· Track employees’ confirmation of employment status and prepare confirmation letters.
· Backs up the Human Resource Executive for the HR Information System (HRIS) – By ensuring the information in the HRIS (Oracle HCM) is accurate and updated in a timely manner.
· Work with Finance to ensure accurate and timely processing of employee welfare benefits (e.g. New Born, Get Well, Marriage gifts, Birthday Vouchers, Bereavement benefit etc).
· Assist the Human Resources Team in providing customer-focused HR administration support to internal clients (e.g. organisation chart maintenance).
· Ensure effective contribution to the improvement, standardisation and implementation of HR administrative processes and systems through completion of HR Group Team projects in accordance with required timeframes and in conjunction with stakeholders.
· Participate in the Workplace Health and Safety (WSH) committee meetings and manage the safety inspection and incident reporting process.
· Liaise with the company transport vendor for adhoc transport arrangements (e.g. overtime, public holiday, company shutdown etc.).
· Lead the Continuous Improvement initiatives for the HR department.
· Participate in the corporate recreational initiatives and any other HR projects as required.
Position Specific Skills and Challenges
· Knowledge and understanding of Oracle HCM and iCIMS.
· Proficiency in MS Office – MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint.
· Strong attention to detail
· High level of accuracy
· Strong appreciation and adherence to compliance in document and process controls
· Ability to develop positive working relationships
· Adapting styles of communication
· Be helpful and responsive with follow through
· Ability to process information and present it accurately
· Understand the importance of sensitivity and accuracy when handling employee contracts
· Sense of urgency
· Managing customer expectations whilst maintaining consistency and integrity of processes across all business units.
· Providing timely and efficient support to HR team.
· Prioritising tasks to meet business requirements.
- At least 2 years’ experience in an administration role with a customer focus
Tertiary qualification in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related discipline.
Working experience in a Human Resources support role.
Knowledge and understanding of Oracle HCM and iCIMS.
Proficiency in MS Office – MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint
Req #: 2016-8991
Region: Singapore - Loyang office
External Company URL: www.resmed.com