Google Industry Head, Brand Solutions, Southeast Asia in Singapore
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
You will lead a team of in-country Brand Solutions Specialists across India and Southeast Asia to build innovative brand solutions that accelerate growth in some of our fastest growing markets. The APAC Branding Solutions and Innovation team is responsible for creating brand solutions for advertisers across Asia-Pacific. We are the product and business experts responsible for driving the commercialization strategy for Google’s rapidly growing brand business and shaping the product roadmap to meet the needs of our diverse group of APAC advertisers.
You will work closely with the in-market sales teams to identify transformational business opportunities and then build a solutions sales plan leveraging global best practices to execute in market and drive growth.
New Product Solutions is the link between Google’s Product and Sales organizations. We turn product innovations into client solutions that enable our customers to get the most out of Google’s advertising products and the web. We partner with Sales team members in building the strongest commercial strategy, and we equip customer-facing Googlers with essential product expertise. We are fascinated by all things digital and passionate about shaping the quickly evolving world of online advertising.
- Partner with Regional Vice Presidents, Country Managers and Sales Directors to establish region and country strategies to drive business and brand growth. Execute and monitor programs and business activation.
- Drive transformational solution business through leveraging of global best practice solutions and creation of new market-relevant solutions.
- Build capability of Sales teams to engage clients with highly impactful, multi-faceted media propositions. Ensure competitive perspectives and differentiated value propositions generated through market-relevant insights.
- Engage with YouTube content teams to drive ecosystem growth of creators, users, and advertisers to drive relevant industry research and establish brand metrics.
- Represent the Google Brand proposition both internally (e.g., senior leadership engagements) and externally (e.g., customers, agencies, conferences). Communicate effectively with clients in English or their respective regional language.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 13 years working experience in marketing or media
- Video experience.
- Strong experience working in major brands with responsibility for brand marketing, competitive landscape, local market and other media (print, TV and outdoor), with deep experience in online video, display and mobile.
- Analytical acumen and strategic thought leadership, proven learning ability and can-do attitude.
- Charismatic leader and strong people manager with the highest level of integrity.
- Proven ability to drive business performance and grow businesses in India and/or Southeast Asia.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.