Google Industry Manager, Branding (South Asia Emerging Markets) in Singapore
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Industry Manager, you'll provide advertising solutions to consumers and businesses. Working closely with the Industry Head to develop Google's marketplace, you'll combine a passion for the industry and demonstrated fluency in the language of media with effective presentation and communication skills. You'll manage the relationships with clients and agencies, identifying, educating and developing clients in order to drive their business growth.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Identify new customers and develop relationships with clients and their marketing services agencies. Communicate with English and Urdu speaking clients.
- Analyze data trends and client performance, develop strategic plans, and prepare and conduct strategic pitches and presentations.
- Collaborate and consult with clients with the goal of extending relationships, increasing client and agency base and optimizing their advertising growth.
- Develop case studies of successful campaigns in order to share insights with customers and to serve as an advocate at events and conferences.
- Advocate new product releases, internally and externally.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting or media.
- Experience within the marketing industry.
- Experience in brand management Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) or an advertising agency.
- Demonstrated sales ability and expertise, with experience in business development, client relationship management and servicing, and consultative selling.
- Understanding of digital advertising and media products.
- Ability to mentor account managers, ability to work towards goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Google products such as AdWords.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Urdu fluently and idiomatically.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.