Google Insights and Operations Manager, APAC Partnership Solutions in Singapore
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Working closely with APAC Partnership Solutions Vertical Leads and Global Business Organization (GBO) teams in APAC and globally, you will use your exceptional analytical and strategy skills to support the development and execution of APAC wide strategies in one or more of our core verticals.
You will bring excellent communications and presentation skills to develop plans and recommendations that influence the actions of team members and senior leaders. You will also rely heavily on your operational skills and tenacity to align cross functional teams and drive implementation and tracking of the key projects and agreements that bring these plans to life.
Google’s Global Partnerships team works with a wide range of partners to bring the best of Google to power their business. The team partners with Publishers and App Developers of all sizes to promote their ad inventory, working with Google's broad range of partner solutions including AdSense, DoubleClick Platform Solutions and the Ad Exchange, across mobile, display, and video formats, helping our partners and their audiences get the most out of the web. In addition, the Partnerships team supports Google’s own product teams with essential partnerships to help power Google’s user experiences in search, maps, travel, shopping, payments and more.
- Support our regional vertical strategies by conducting detailed internal and external analysis to explain performance, identify issues and uncover opportunities and insights as part of Google’s role in evolving the industry in APAC
- Support Vertical Leads to develop Regional Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) for the vertical and work with Partnerships and GTM teams in country to develop actionable go-to-market partnerships plans and oversee execution including project management, tracking and reporting
- Support ‘non-monetization’ product development by conducting internal/external research and aggregating, analyzing and channeling partner feedback to relevant product area teams including developing APAC specific businesses cases as required
- Drive the ongoing management of our regional communities of practice for the vertical including maintaining knowledge hub and leading regular internal communications including best practice sharing, All Hands contributions and case studies etc.
- Support Vertical Leads to prepare for and host key industry events including developing unique research, presentation materials, partner briefs and overseeing logistics
- 3 years of relevant business development and operating experience in any of the following industries, with 1 year of experience working at a company in APAC: E-Commerce, Retail & Travel; Broadcast Media & Entertainment; News & Publishing; Pureplay Apps.
- Analytical experience in business modeling, business forecasting, product strategy and developing presentations.
- Demonstrated experience in Go-to-Market launches
- Sharp analytical and detail-oriented skill with ability to work on Global and Regional complex issues
- Comfort in presenting ideas to senior internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to grasp complex technical and product concepts, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to formulate and articulate business, financial and other points of value with partners as well as internal Google teams
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.