Aon Corporation Junior Business Analyst (4-6 weeks contract) (Code: SGP1225) in Singapore
The Business Analyst (‘BA’) will work with the H&B; Asia strategic execution team to work on the development and testing of macros to translate systems data into standard client reports.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with project manager, BA and business SME to understand reporting requirements for each of four countries.
- Work with BA and SME to agree a standard client report format for each country.
- Use source data to develop macros to translate and automate systems data into Powerpoint format.
- Testing macros and demonstrate to project and business teams that translation and automation works to requirements and has necessary quality assurance.
- Development complete to agreed scope, requirements, schedule and quality assurance requirements.
- Currently undertaking university degree in Computer or Actuarial Science. The role is perfect for a candidate currently studying.
- Proven ability to code in Excel VB macros.
- Collaborative, team player, organized, goal-oriented, committed and ability to solve business problems.
- Effective reasoning and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Can translate business requirements into VB scripts and test scripts against requirements.
- Takes accountability for work outcomes and results.
3 July 2017
Job number: SGP1225