Google Key Account Manager, Sales (Urdu), Google Marketing Solutions in Singapore
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
You will focus on developing long-term relationships with Small- and Medium-sized Business (SMB) advertisers, as well as develop scalable product adoption and business growth. We are focused on empowering the millions of small and medium-sized businesses with Google AdWords advertising solutions (and other Google technologies) - all toward the goal of driving business for our customers, our partners, and Google. You will gain broad exposure to many Google products and people as we're identifying and implementing solutions that best suit the unique needs of our top SMB customers.
As a GMS Sales professional at Google, you will work with a wide variety of SMB advertisers to deliver the optimal advertising solutions for each client. Your interest in sales and the digital economy and your entrepreneurial drive enables SMB advertisers to expand their businesses with Google's latest advertising products and solutions.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused team members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of small- and medium-sized businesses. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for every type of small business.
- Develop strong relationships with clients at the C-level, as well as with their specific marketing and account managing teams. Communicate effectively with English and Urdu speaking clients.
- Deliver against assigned quarterly targets on new and existing business consistently, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding sales experience to Google's top mid-market clients.
- Collaborate and consult with major mid-market customers with the goal of extending relationships and accelerate client growth. Work with Google product experts to develop and deliver innovative creative advertising solutions for our clients.
- Provide leadership, decision-making, market analysis frameworks, and business judgment to drive performance on key market/industry segments via strategic cross functional initiatives.
- Acquire and share deep knowledge of the customers industry, competitive landscapes, client products and key business issues that affect the client and industry. Use your comprehensive knowledge of Google's products to align them with clients' marketing objectives.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in business development, strategic consultative sales, or market development in-market within Pakistan.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Urdu fluently and idiomatically.
- Ability to identify business opportunities and influence cross functional stakeholders.
- Ability to act with a high degree of autonomy and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proven record of relationship building with C-level executives.
- Proven track record of developing high potential clients with the ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop recommendations and action plans.
- Excellent business acumen and strategic skills.
- Demonstrated organization and customer-service skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.