Aon Corporation Managing Director, Aon Captive and Insurance Management (ACIM) (Code: SGP1223) in Singapore
To lead and grow the ACIM Singapore operations by:
- Developing and executing growth plans, short and long term business plans & objectives, that leverage our local and global strengths
- Proactively align the ACIM value proposition with local market planning and regional growth initiatives, and lead business development strategy & initiatives
- Responsible for ACIM Singapore budget and financial performance
- Cultivating a progressive talent agenda focusing on performance management, talent acquisition and retention
- Driving the operations agenda to improve our client service delivery through continuous improvement in processes, automation and standardization of our operations
- Maintain and promote a well-balanced risk management culture
- Continuously improve our client service value proposition through the Client Promise process
- Provide expertise on captive insurance markets, captive and protected cell company developments and specifically in legal, regulatory and taxation areas
- Contribute to our global growth agenda through innovation and thought leadership
- Build a strong regulatory relationship with Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
- An undergraduate degree together with an accounting or insurance professional qualification (CA, CPA, ACA, CPCU, ACII, etc.)
- A minimum of 10 years of recent experience at a senior management level in a consulting, brokerage or captive management environment with hands on experience of structuring and implementing risk financing programs.
- Must meet regulatory ‘Fit & Proper’ criteria of Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), as applicable, for the position(s) of MD ACIM and Principal Officer and/or Director of client captives under Singapore law.
- Project management skills
- Sales & product development skills
- Ability to effectively manage, develop and motivate teams of professional staff
- Strong communicator and influencer – ability to effectively communicate and adjust messages accordingly to a variety of audiences
- Collaborative mind-set and proven ability to foster and maintain strong relationships and networks across a variety of functions and geographies to meet shared objectives, exchange ideas and enhance knowledge
- Strong accountability and proven ability to foresee and overcome setbacks and challenges to drive results
- Broad knowledge of the (re)insurance industry and risk finance in particular
- Ability to provide risk finance consulting advice to clients at a senior level and be considered a trusted advisor
- Ability to articulate Aon value proposition and that of the major practices within Aon Global Risk Consulting area.
19 June 2017
Job number: SGP1223