Procter & Gamble MKTG - Assistant Brand Manager - Singapore in Singapore
The purpose of this position, as Assistant Brand Manager, is to lead the brand’s multi-function project team in Singapore, by leveraging the individual’s knowledges of Japan market landscape to develop a successful Japan growth plan.
Product Innovations Design:
Identify Japanese consumers' needs and provide inputs to R&D and technical team to design the right package and formula to win with Japanese consumers
Lead consumer researches to develop qualified brand concept, benefit and claims that is to address consumers' unmet needs.
Lead creative agencies to develop communication idea and execute TV copy production
Develop initiatives fit-for-use toolkits (including copy, prints, digital i-banners, social & eCommerce contents, sampling trial toolkits, in-store activation and demos, etc), and deploy/guide local delivery team for execution.
** Initiatives Financial Management:
Set and deliver the initiatives business target
Be responsible for the initiatives financial Profit & Loss
** Go-to-market Planning and Execution
Develop holistic go-to-market communications throughout multiple touch points along the way of consumers' path to purchase
Lead PR and Social media agency to cook PR/Social plan for the brand, identify relevant and powerful PR platforms, social forums, bloggers, key opinion leaders and advocators to drive word-of-mouth. Ensure always-on social listening, community management, and real-time crisis respond and report.
We need people who:
- Have strong academic credentials. Professionals with 2- 3 years' experience and who are looking to upgrade their career are welcome to apply.
- Have specific hands on experience, working in digital marketing and E commerce, with an advantage of experience in brand work (any industry)
- Are excellent in cognitive thought and problem solving
- Have demonstrated strong leadership ability through active participation in extra-curricular activities or in the course of their work
- Are creative and innovative
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
Proficiency in Japanese language and market knowledge of Japan as the role requires local consumer understanding to develop brand equity and marketing strategies for Japan Market.
Salary will commensurate with experience.
Job: Marketing/Brand Management
Title: MKTG - Assistant Brand Manager - Singapore
Requisition ID: BRM00000825