Google Platforms Account Manager SEA in Singapore
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As Platform Account Manager, you are responsible for generating business for our DoubleClick Digital Marketing (DDM) suite with major marketers and agencies. Your role sits within the SEA DoubleClick Team but specifically aligns to Google Singapore Large Customer Sales team/portfolio.
You will be responsible for acquiring and managing existing key clients across our suite of buy-side products (DoubleClick Campaign Manager, DoubleClick Bid Manager, DoubleClick Search, Rich Media and Google Analytics) and consult clients on data driven audience buying solutions.
You will be a master of managing complex client relationships, which includes managing relationships on an ongoing basis and ensuring overall client satisfaction. You bring a solid understanding of the digital marketing industry, experience with complex technology solutions and the ability to drive product adoption to help our customers grow.
The Programmatic Account Manager role is focused on consulting, solution selling and change management, interacting with clients across all levels from C-level down. The role requires cross-functional coordination within LCS and other Google teams, working closely with Technical Consultants, Support Teams, Marketing, Billing and Collections teams, all the while ensuring close coordination with regional teams.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Meet/exceed business growth targets on customer portfolio (top marketers and advertising agencies in LCS) by maximizing adoption/usage of the DoubleClick and GA360 Platform. Lead presentations and quarterly business reviews to key accounts.
- Identify potential/new customer opportunities, structure proposals (including legal and operational implications) working with internal support functions, negotiate agreements. Create relationships within the customer's organization at all levels including senior executives, direct and indirect users of the product, and usage/repurchase decision makers.
- Be the central day to day client contact for programmatic campaign implementation and management and lead cross-functional effort to identify and solve issues. Negotiate and agree on clear campaign KPIs ahead campaign launches; take responsibility for delivering against agreed KPI’s and ensure to manage and exceed client performance and service expectations.
- Provide strategic optimization consultation to ensure alignment against campaign goals and broader business objectives. Be the central point of contact to deliver DoubleClick technical resources, project manage and troubleshoot technical implementations working with Google Technical Services teams. Upskill and train client programmatic trading/optimization teams; run regular work in progress sessions to ensure seamless collaboration with clients.
- Identify opportunities to grow the business and consult with all levels of client organization. Advocate for the media technology both internally and externally; monitor industry trends, competitive landscape, and identify risks to the business, taking preemptive action to mitigate.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of hands-on relationship management experience across technology, media, marketing or advertising.
- Strong experience in driving new business and/or account management experience in digital adtech.
- Demonstrated experience at working with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships across departments, both internally and externally.
- Experience in building relationships at various levels, along with superior written and verbal communications skills and the ability to influence others.
- Strong familiarity with digital media buying and selling processes. Solid knowledge of advertising technologies including ad serving, analytics, Rich Media, Search Management, Real Time Bidding, Demand Side-Platforms, Supply-Side Platforms, and ad exchanges.
- Ability to understand and absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience effectively.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.