Google Product Marketing Manager, Prospect Management in Singapore
Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (AdWords, AdSense, DoubleClick, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
As a Prospect Management Product Market Manager on the Global Lead Analytics and Management team, you will drive strategy and implementation of lead generation and prospect handling across various Sales and Marketing teams. You will be an innovative, analytical thinker and a strong communicator who is able to drive change throughout the organization. Your work will directly influence Google’s strategy for acquiring new advertising customers.
In this role, you will work with the local, regional and global marketing teams, sales acquisition teams and engineering teams to improve current prospect management practices in a way that enables business growth. You will scale prospect management practices beyond the mid-market so we reach potential advertisers with the right offer at the right time.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Be the main POC for senior sales stakeholders for Prospect Management related topics, implement and monitor prospect management processes, tools and framework.
- Collaborate with APAC and Americas counterparts closely to create and implement globally scalable prospect management solutions
- Interact with regional/local marketing and sales teams closely to bring in their perspective when designing and implementing global prospect management approach
- Manage prospect management budget, find the right vendors to collaborate with, negotiate agreements and budgets with external vendors
- Work closely with analyst team and define what data, and report should be gathered on initiatives performance
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of B2B marketing and marketing analytics experience, experience in presenting to senior-level stakeholders.
- Project management experience.
- Strategic marketing thinking and experience in scaled project management with substantial cross-functional interaction; demonstrated ability to work successfully in virtual global environment.
- Ability to think out of the box, analyze complex problems, execute effectively, and deliver high quality work against tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills, including both professional and casual style of communication.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.