Google Program Manager, Tech Staffing Infrastructure in Singapore
Google's known for our innovative technologies, products and services -- and for the people behind them. Whether you are making our staffing systems more efficient, planning for our growth, building relationships on college campuses or cultivating the next generation of computer scientists, you have an eye on the staffing needs of Google and the broader hiring landscape. You are focused on cultivating outstanding candidates for Google's long-term hiring needs, and work across a cross-functional and international group of staffing teams. You are both scrappy and resourceful, creative and driven -- and excited to share the magic of working at Google.
The Tech Staffing Infrastructure (TSI) team is a cross-functional Tech Staffing group within Google People Services (GPS) with industry staffing knowledge and implementation experience. We’re responsible for overseeing Tech Staffing business operations, diversity and inclusion programs, and strategic projects and initiatives across global tech staffing which drive the rhythm of the business.
In this role, you'll work with cross-functional teams and staffing leadership teams to understand business goals, provide both direct and consultative support, and recommend and implement new programmatic and scalable approaches based on solid analytics that support long-term growth and diversity objectives.
Great just isn't good enough for our People Operations team (you probably know us better as "Human Resources"). Made up of equal parts HR professionals, former consultants and analysts, we're the champions of Google's colorful culture. In People Ops, we "find them, grow them, and keep them" - we bring the world's most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next great Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field.
- Provide hands-on program management support in the region (including upskilling users and creating impactful and automated data solutions, in close partnership with Strategic Planning and Analysis Team).
- Manage a variety of complex, cross-functional programs and lead all aspects of assigned programs. Work in close collaboration with cross-functional teams representing Google People Services (GPS) and People Operations, including the Effectiveness team, diversity business partners, industry and university programs, college recruiting, employment branding, and other relevant groups.
- Drive a culture of knowledge management by capturing, developing, sharing, and effectively utilizing organizational knowledge with TSI Staffing Program Managers. Support other organizations and regions, and ensure that this knowledge flows back to the areas you support.
- Travel to other regional sites, and occasionally to corporate headquarters (in Mountain View), as required.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of project and program management experience or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of recruiting or staffing programs experience.
- Experience in using SQL, Dremel, AppScripts, or other tools to gather and automate data.
- Experience in integrating multiple datasets to analyze and drive improvements; experience with data visualization required.
- Demonstrated record of managing large scale projects with various global stakeholders, driving toward project goals.
- Demonstrated expertise in working cross-functionally across all levels of business.
- Deep understanding of how data is used in Staffing, and effective problem solving skills.
- Ability to navigate effectively in a fast paced, action-oriented and entrepreneurial environment.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.