Google Recruiter, Leadership Recruiting in Singapore
Google's known for our innovative technologies, products and services -- and for the people behind them. As part of our world-class recruiting team, you're charged with finding the most interesting candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, a sense of scrappiness and a diversity of thought to all they do. You're responsible for guiding candidates through our hiring process and connecting them to the magic of working at Google. You are creative and driven, with an interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You're also comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient.
As a Senior Recruiter you advise senior clients on their leadership and talent requirements and for placing external and internal candidates into senior roles within the client organization.
You will have an understanding of external trends in the talent market whilst engaging high-profile talent for Google opportunities, actively managing the client and candidate throughout the process. You will expertly assess and evaluate talent for roles in Google, and lead candidate negotiations through to close. Therefore, you will be expected to have strong client leadership and candidate influencing skills.
Great just isn't good enough for our People Operations team (you probably know us better as "Human Resources'). Made up of equal parts HR professionals, former consultants and analysts, we're the champions of Google's colorful culture. In People Ops, we "find them, grow them, and keep them" - we bring the world's most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next great Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field.
- Partner with senior level management on high-profile leadership requisitions and assist them in determining and fulfilling their talent needs.
- Create and execute leadership search strategies across a variety of product areas and functions, either focused on Technology or on Sales, General & Administrative (SG&A;) leadership roles at Google.
- Identify, evaluate, and present leadership talent to senior management across Google.
- Build relationships with strong leadership talent in the marketplace. Source passive candidates through research, internal and external networking, and direct outreach.
- Leverage strategic thinking, influencing and coaching skills in order to run a successful search process and help hire exceptional talent.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of recruiting experience within a search firm or corporate environment, conducting a variety of searches with an emphasis on an individualized candidate experience.
- Proven ability to recruit candidates in the technology industry, with the ability to engage with senior candidates and stakeholders.
- Ability to learn about new markets quickly and to run a thorough and high-quality search process, including leadership candidate research, outreach, engagement, evaluation and presentation.
- Ability to independently manage and drive the search strategy. Ability to prioritize effectively based on key market insights.
- Excellent consultative skills and domain expertise to build productive partnerships with internal leaders.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.