Google Sales Executive, Google Cloud (Anvato) in Singapore
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
In this role on the Google Cloud Platform team, you will be focused on advocating our Anvato Solution. This is an exciting opportunity to help build Google’s next big business, and define the future of truly ground-breaking technology.
You will work to drive awareness, adoption and business of Google’s Anvato offering for territory-based accounts, exceeding quarterly goals. Given that Google Cloud Platform is a start-up business within Google, you will have a large amount of responsibility, and you will participate actively in all aspects of building the business, including strategic planning, demand generation, installed base engagement/promotion, and the acquisition of new accounts.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor. Communicate effectively with English-speaking clients.
- Help develop and execute a territory business plan, and build targeted account plans for the Anvato solution, resulting in a robust pipeline.
- Manage demand generation activities as needed, and engage, educate, and ensure satisfaction of the installed base.
- Assist customers in identifying use cases suitable for Google cloud deployment. Articulate key differentiators and typical customer buying journeys, and display a passion for computer science and cloud.
- Manage multiple opportunities through the entire cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams as necessary, and serve as the primary customer contact for all adoption-related activities.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in technology sales (SaaS, IaaS or PaaS).
- Experience with video streaming, content delivery network (CDN), and video architectures.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience with Salesforce and CRM systems integration.
- Knowledge of the wider ecosystem around video platforms: ad servers, CDN's, billing solutions, broadcast playout systems, digital asset management, encoders/transcoders.
- Understanding of how video is monetized through subscriptions and advertisement
- Ability to communicate credibly about video distribution workflows for OTT, catchup, live and experiences with broadcast specific workflows.
- Demonstrated strategic and analytic skills, with the ability to plan, pitch, and execute a territory sales strategy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.