State Street Sector Solutions Asia Pacific Chief Administrative Officer, Vice President in Singapore
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and prohibits discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of any legally protected characteristics.
The Sector Solutions Asia Pacific Chief Administrative Officer, Vice Presidentis responsible for enabling business and administrative oversight of the business development teams across State Street in Asia Pacific. The role will report directly to the APAC Head of Sector Solutions.
- Drive and support the Sector Sales organization in Asia Pacific, with a view of helping to manage the administration of the team to deliver revenue goals for State Street.
- Drive and facilitate the APAC sales strategy, through the development, maintenance and execution of key oversight and control initiatives.
- Work with business teams and corporate functions (enterprise risk management, compliance and legal in particular) to facilitate business expansion and introduction of new products into APAC jurisdictions.
- Work with corporate and business teams to provide deal management and deal oversight in Asia Pacific. This includes acting as key stakeholder in helping to drive pipeline management, deal reviews, and overall governance of the business development team.
- Manage and drive performance within the sales support teams, providing structure and support to assist with account planning, client proposals, presentations, and management reporting.
- Help business teams stand up first line of defense risk excellence. Enable compliance activities such as regional and business unit level first line of defense, controls testing, self-audit, self-identification, and reporting activities.
- Provide oversight to business unit first line of defense activities and create/implement a measurement system.
- Program management and leadership for all risk excellence projects and initiatives.
- Lead and participate in committees and special projects as needed.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Advanced degree in law or business administration strongly preferred.
- 7-10 years of relevant experience. Exposure to financial services regulators, risk management or audit preferred.
- Ability to develop business relationships, influence and build consensus.
- Professional savvy and change management skills to help the region through a cultural change.
- Program and project management capability.
- Proven interpersonal, written, presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving, decision-making, process/systems thinking and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively operate in a complex multi-national and heavily matrixed business environment. Ability to work independently and adapt quickly to handling multiple/evolving tasks.
- Capable of producing high quality and/or final work product and solutions under strict regulatory or management deadlines.
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
State Street Job ID: 166559
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Sector Solutions Asia Pacific Chief Administrative Officer, Vice President
Job ID: 166559