Dell Strategic Business Planning Consultant in Singapore
Drives key strategic initiatives, and supports the development of long-term growth plans and profitability objectives. Leads the Annual Operating Planning (AOP), and Integrated Operating Planning (IOP) involving what’s & How’s to drive the growth for the region. Participates in projects that include analysis and recommendations related to emerging industry trends, expansion opportunities including mergers and acquisitions, competitive threats, viability of outside business partners, venture capital sources, internal business performance and business process improvement. Analyzes market data to identify trends/opportunities and translates into strategic operational plans.
· Leads AOP for the fiscal in close collaboration with finance, corporate & regional sales ops / strategy teams. Owns financial modelling to come up with the RUM plan for fiscal.
· Works with cross functional teams like PLM / Pricing / Sales Ops to chalk out strategies in IOP to meet the financial plan.
· Contributes to the development of market, business unit or product line business plans to capitalize on current/future market trends or achieve operational efficiencies.
· Works closely with senior leadership on a wide range of critical issues.
· Supports senior executive communications for internal and external audiences.
· Helps determine growth strategy of Dell worldwide through fact-based analysis.
· Identifies product strategies for Dell’s approach to various customers and industries, often using qualitative and quantitative research.
· Evaluates new product/market business opportunities.
· Conducts competitor assessments and evolution of profit pools.
· May be responsible for external corporate communications with industry analysts and the investment community.
· Manages project analysis by defining and delegating clear responsibilities and supporting the efforts of others.
· Establishes stretching yet realistic deadlines and manages expectations. Specifies outputs, inputs and resources to deliver to work plan.
· Disaggregates project into specific analytical tasks. Extracts themes across disparate analysis within work stream.
· Develops the story early, as content is developed. Creates compelling „storyboards‟ with limited guidance. Writes key sections of presentations. Builds rapport and credibility quickly with business partners.
· Acts as informal mentor to junior colleagues. Proactively develops and maintains relationships with relevant subject matter experts and previous colleagues.
· Focuses outputs on driving action and clear decisions. Estimates time requirements effectively.
· Develops, drives, and synthesizes analytical results to support strategic problems as identified by leadership.
· Extracts themes and insights from analysis to develop hypotheses and compelling „storyboards‟ with limited guidance.
Skills, Education and Experience:
· Typically requires 12 years of related experience in a professional role
· Excellent Qualitative and Quantitative Analytical ability.
· Innovative and structured thinking.
· Expert proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Ability to communicate complex ideas clearly and concisely (both written and verbally).
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Strong influencing ability.
Job: Business Intelligence
Organization: Infrastructure Solutions Group
Title: Strategic Business Planning Consultant
Requisition ID: 17000XAP