Google Strategic Technology Partners, Partner Growth Lead, APAC in Singapore
Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile, and collaborative. On this team, you will drive Google Cloud business relationships by analyzing partner business performance, identifying methods of increasing partner and Google returns, pitching ideas to and identifying opportunities within partners, and coordinating across Google teams to deliver.
The Google Global Tech Partnerships (GTP) team is working to develop and support strategic enterprise partnerships and the partner ecosystem across G Suite, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Maps and Education. We work closely with external partners and across Google’s product management, engineering, sales, marketing, and all customer-facing organizations to foster tighter integration of our partners with Google's open APIs across Google's products. Through these partnerships we seek to build joint success, customer multipliers and a thriving ecosystem of partners with the aim of delighting customers. We are shaping the future of how technology is used in the workplace, and invite you to be part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business.
As a regional partner growth lead focusing on APAC, you work with key partners in the field to maximize the joint success of the partnership by driving sales awareness and alignment, joint campaigns, events and pipeline. The goal of these activities is to leverage the partnership and integration to drive joint customer demand and adoption. Additionally, you will be the primary point of contact for the Global Technology Partnerships team in APAC, and be responsible for managing local technology partnerships. You will work closely with our partner sector leads and sales to execute the GTM portion of the partner lifecycle and to maximize the success of our strategic partnerships in the field.
Your technical sales background will enable you to deeply understand partner products and our technical integrations with them. Your depth of experience in the IaaS ISV ecosystem gives you first-hand insights into the vendors and industry trends that will enable your success in driving associated partnerships. You will coordinate across other Google groups to help deliver partner-led sales activities to land our integrated partner solutions in key markets with key customers.
You have a passion for building technology-driven partnerships with strong business potential, that can be measured by the broad customer adoption of the solutions you and the partners create. You seek daily engagement with partners and their customers, providing seamless support and extending their preference for Google.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Build a regional go-to-market strategy aimed at maximizing the success of our ISV partnerships in the field and own the cross-functional relationship with Sales to ensure tight alignment between their focus and our partners, as well as champion our organization and mission with them
- Be accountable to the partner growth metrics established in the quarterly success plan; partner pipeline, business growth, influenced adoption, etc. Identify and rollout new opportunities for partners. Be the voice of the partner to product and engineering teams and champion Google’s strategy in key industry events and shape industry agenda and standards.
- Help partners grow their Google practice and product portfolio through joint development of solutions and services; develop and provide custom presentations on Google’s Cloud Platform technologies to partners, to help them scale our joint business.
- Manage business performance of partners and map partner capabilities and priorities with Google goals and strategies to meet/exceed quarterly targets; drive quarterly business reviews with key service partners and Google leadership.
- Define customer-centric and industry-specific use cases for Google to target via service partners; build ecosystem of service partners for Google’s Cloud Infrastructure offerings and Google SaaS offerings.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in a partner or channel manager position.
- Experience with public cloud solutions across Software-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service and Infrastructure-as-a-Service markets.
- Experience building scalable partner ecosystems with ISVs and technology partners.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience presenting to senior- level audiences.
- Solid technical understanding of foundational cloud technologies (e.g. network, compute, database, middleware, visualization, etc.).
- Understanding of platform and infrastructure-as-a-service markets. General understanding of cloud-based technologies and service provider ecosystem and business models.
- Excellent partner/channel pipeline development and management skills, with proven success in delivering Go-To-Market strategies and results.
- Existing relationships with Cloud/IaaS ISVs and industry knowledge of System Integrators (SIs)/Service Providers (SPs) and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs); extended knowledge of, and experience with, Cloud ecosystem.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.