GLOBALFOUNDRIES Associate Engineer Module Engineering (TF-CVD (PMC)) Fab 7 in United States
Monitor and sustaining process / SPC to ensure quality of products meet specification
- Review ESPC charts using SPACE and monitor all qualified processes using statistical tools.
- Setup recipes/ job files in all metrology tools within the Module. Perform regular housekeeping of production job files.
- Perform shift duties (12-hours shift) to support the running of production in the Module and ensure that integrity of the tools is in place to run the process.
- Obtain data for lots affected by tool faults and dispose the affected lots accordingly with minimal held time.
- Provide proper and accurate passdown of line issues, outstanding follow-up tasks and documentation (fill up and file the checklists).
- Follow SOP, carry out CAS as per specification and execute SPSR in an accurately and timely manner.
Ensure and follow good housekeeping and safety practice when works in the fab or in the office area.
Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Mechatronics / Microelectronics / Chemical process Engineering / Chemistry / Physics with 5 years working experience in electrical / electronics industry
- Possess good ownership and accountability
- Team Player, flexible and able to support overtime
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Title: Associate Engineer Module Engineering (TF-CVD (PMC)) Fab 7
Requisition ID: 17003543