GLOBALFOUNDRIES Eng Integration & Yield in United States
• To formulate and drive process improvement plan based on systematic analysis of inline/ET/yield data to meet quality and yield targets.
• To own processes and manage independently on process/inline/ET/yield issues to meet line yield/sort yield/ET target performance.
• To execute systematic process transfers from TD or Process Integration group for mass production and thereby maintain or improve process robustness and manufacturability.
• To identify and prioritize key process weaknesses for baseline continuous improvement to yield/quality/productivity and cost.
• To work closely with module process/equipment engineers to formulate and implement robust technical improvement solutions.
B.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, or other relevant engineering or physical science discipline is required
Candidate with Semiconductor experience in a semiconductor fab is preferred
Good knowledge of semiconductor processing
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Good team player
Title: Eng Integration & Yield
Requisition ID: 17003527