GLOBALFOUNDRIES Engineer Integration & Yield Engineering (Process Integration) Fab 2 in United States
Develop new processes or add additional modules/features into existing processes.
Maintain process with good yield, inline and ET Cpks
Support customer new designs with module characterization, design rule development.
Use device knowledge to troubleshoot and resolve inline, Etest and sort issues.
• PhD/Masters/Degree in Microelectronics/Electrical/Electronics/Chemical Engineering or Science in Physics/Material Science or related field
• At least 2 years relevant fab experience.
• Strong understanding of device physics and SPC will be an added advantage.
• Good interpersonal and effective communication skill
• Strong analytical , presentation & problem solving skill
• Able to perform under fast paced and challenging environment
Title: Engineer Integration & Yield Engineering (Process Integration) Fab 2
Requisition ID: 17003395