GLOBALFOUNDRIES Engineer Module Engineering (TF CVD Process) Fab 7 in United States
• Sustain and improve process / SPC to meet quality, cost, productivity requirements
• Analyze SPC charts using SPACE. Know all the PR rules and their significance. Do proper annotation to maintain quality troubleshooting rate for SPC OOC. Understand Cp and Cpk indices.
• Monitor critical SPC charts daily. Perform process window study and provide improvement plan to reduce OOC and improve CPK.
• Review ESPC charts using SPACE. Analyze split lot, DOE data, ET, sort yield using JMP, Klarity ACE.
• Create SPC charts, DCOP and modify SLDB using PROMIS (Si-View).
• Upload, check and ensure recipe content compliance using RMS. Raise PCRB, follow through with qual plan, analyze data using required software and CR closure.
• Follow up on SPSR, MRB, 8D, TECN, or spec update with ECN. Follow up on passdown to troubleshoot process issues. Establish CAS / procedures to be followed and work with other departments for resolution if required.
• Setup and troubleshoot recipes/ job files in all metrology tools within the Module.
• Startup and qualify new process and new equipment within scheduled timeline. Work closely with Equipment Engineer on new equipment acceptance.
• Work on reducing process constraint, perform process matching between equipments to reduce variation and analysis / DOE to find factors for better tool matching.
• Degree in electrical / electronic / Mechanical / Microelectronics / Chemical process Engineering / Chemistry / Physics with 2 to 7 year of working experience in TF CVD Process
• Team Player, flexible and able to support overtime
• Good ownership and accountability. Self motivated, meticulous, and disciplined
Title: Engineer Module Engineering (TF CVD Process) Fab 7
Requisition ID: 17003209