CA Technologies Principal Consultant, Presales in Collyer Quay, Singapore
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
· Prepares and delivers presentations of the company’s solutions to all levels in the prospects organization.
· Leads consultative discovery workshop sessions with customers to gather requirements and critical business challenges.
· Architects a solution capability vision and evangelizes how the solution addresses both technical and business pains.
· Develops customer facing assessment reports documenting current state and future state recommendations.
· Manage and coordinate proof of concepts (POC’s). Develop POC plans with agreed use cases. Work with presales support teams to execute on the POC.
· Is responsible for delivering technical content for RFP responses as well as keeping the companywide response database up to date.
· Handles technical presentations at trade shows and conferences.
· Stay current on the latest technology and contributes to the technical direction of the company while keeping a customer-centric approach.
· Works with the sales team to define a technical sales strategy for each prospect.
· Ensures proactive communication with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Acts as a mentor and may lead a team of Pre-Sales Consultants on complex opportunities.
· Communicates with sales and product management teams regarding customer initiatives.
· Takes the lead in working with Solution Architects to define the complete customer solution.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Must have Application Program Interface (API) Management knowledge and expertise
· At least 5 years work experience in pre-sales/ solution architect role likely with a software/ solution vendor
· Excellent oral and written communications that are impact and persuasive with their intended audience and a strong team player
· Must have strong knowledge and expertise in EAI (Enterprise Application Integration), ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) and SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) integration.
· Broad understanding of mobile, cloud, on premise, and hybrid solutions.
- More About Working at CA:*
CA has earned scores of global Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Here you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers, and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, CA’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
/ Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly./