UBS Financial Services Enterprise End User Services Architect in London, Singapore
Are you a highly skilled and experienced End User Architect with the ability to drive strategic architecture for modern digital end user environments? Are you experienced working with global teams, IT and business stakeholders, driving strategic visions as well as continuous improvement for end user experience?
We are looking for an experienced, senior End User Architect who will drive development of the Technology Services Architecture strategy and target state for the Desktop, EUX, Unified Comms, Collaboration and Mobile related services.
• Work on interesting and challenging projects in a global environment and be responsible to shape the long-term strategy for this domain.
• Influence and co-develop architecture, strategies, standards and guidelines for technologies and solutions in the EUS domain that are aligned to the UBS infrastructure landscape and will ensure security by design.
• Act as the subject matter expert for and support key initiatives and be responsible for defining and reviewing technical designs and solutions
• Interface with IT and business management, CISO, IT architecture, IT and business risk, SOC, Threat Intelligence, and IT solution teams to communicate architectures, strategies and standards
• Provide market research and bring new innovative EUS technologies to UBS
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Technology Services & Security CTO team in Technology Services and directly report to the Technology Services & Security CTO.
Technology Services is a group-wide function which provides integrated and secure infrastructure services for UBS by offering best fit, easy to leverage, reliable and cost effective technology services and products which provide functionality, controls, processes and expertise across all business groups.
Your experience and skills:
• Influencing, networking, presentation and collaboration skills on all levels – with technical architects and delivery leads up to senior management.
• Experience in developing detailed roadmaps, target states and blueprints to define different levels of design and architecture through its lifecycle.
• Design authority level understanding of complex solutions to ensure the right things are implemented according to existing standards, practices and policies.
• A deep understanding of how End User experience in the workspace can be improved and solutions that enable this.
• Architectural experience in developing Hybrid cloud solutions and Application delivery solutions such as App-V, Appvolumes and XenApp
• In depth understanding of traditional windows desktop technologies and ecosystems as well as VDI and virtualization technologies from Citrix and VMWare
• Good understanding of communications technologies e.g. Voice, video, chat and Mobile management technologies and the implications of using different types
• Detailed understanding of security technologies that are used across end user technologies covering Identity and Access Management, Data Protection, and Cyber Security.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 159190BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Enterprise End User Services Architect
City: London, Singapore, Weehawken, Zürich
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Singapore, Switzerland - Zürich, United Kingdom, United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)