Hyatt Assistant Engineer in SINGAPORE, Singapore
You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to your customers. The Assistant Engineer is responsible to assist in the smooth and efficient running of the Engineering Department in support of all other operating departments.
Due to the Singapore government foreign worker work pass quota restriction, we regret that only Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident will be considered
- Possess an Engineering Diploma/Degree in Electrical / Mechanical / Facility Management or equivalent.
- Competence in financial planning and contract management.
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Possess good creative-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Results-driven individual capable of effective people management, quality control and projects delivery on-time within budget in a fast-paced environment.
- Pro-active, independent and able to work with minimum supervision.
- General knowledge of all facility and building systems including HVAC, power distribution, fire protection system, plumbing and building maintenance.
- Able to perform duty on weekends and public holidays.
- Prior experience in the hotel industry will be an advantage.
- Applicants from the building and engineering industries are welcome to apply.
Primary Location: SG-Singapore-Singapore
Organization: Grand Hyatt Singapore
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Engineering/Facility Maintenance
Req ID: SIN000581
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.