Continental Corporation BU IC - Senior Requirement Engineer in Singapore, Singapore
About Continental With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Interior division bundles all activities that are dealing with information management in and beyond vehicles, i.e. the presentation, exchange, and administration of information. Our vision "Always On" understands the networked vehicle of the future as a partner that supports the vehicle occupants with user-friendly, comfortable and intelligent solutions. These come from the fields of connectivity, human-machine interface, and systems integration.
Auto req ID 52631BR
Job Title BU IC - Senior Requirement Engineer
Posting Location Singapore
Requirement Engineer in this position will be responsible for defining system requirement of Radio Navigation and Telematic products. In this role, engineer shall be closely communicating with customer and liaising with R&D team to define the system requirement. This position is part of System Engineering group.
• To lead and/or be involved in various parts of the product life cycle from Innovation, Quotation, to Development phases by working with the customer and the internal development engineering team.
• Be part of the international development team to define system requirement for radio navigation and telematics products.
• Good understanding of customer requirement and internal system architect, defining use cases and identify requirement gaps to enhance the system requirement.
• Leading R&D team to perform requirement convergence with customer, and capable to propose alternative solutions in term of Quality, Delivery and Cost.
• Generate and maintaining other deliverables besides System Requirement in DDORs, such as Requirement Management Plan, Requirement Traceability Matrix, Feature Database.
• Collaborate with System Project Leader and System Architects in term of defining the product’s deliverables and system architecture.
• Participate in Change Control Boards and review meetings, to coordinate the requirement aspects in term of changes requested by customer or internal technical changes impact on existing requirements.
• Degree in Engineering/Science with minimum 4 years experience in product design and development, with 2 years experience in leadership position or requirement position will be an advantage.
• Strong analysis skill and excellent communication skill is essential.
• Strong knowledge in system requirement management and good understanding on System Architecture.
• Capable to work independently and as well as can be a good team player.
• Knowledge in DOORS or Rhapsody design tools will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge in Automotive Functional Safety requirement will be an added advantage.
• Possess good leadership can consider for project lead role.
• Willing to travel oversea for business within short notice.
Division Footer Text Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.