LEGO Systems, Inc. Consumer Services Advisor in Singapore, Singapore
Consumer Services Advisor
Location Singapore, Singapore
Posted Date 03/05/2018
Job ID SG1041
Category Customer Service
Would you be keen to provide premium service experiences that enhance the lives of our consumers, including children, parents and other LEGO fans and Shoppers? Are you keen on developing a customer service career with one of the most iconic brands in the
Our Consumer Services contact centres support consumers and shoppers contacting The LEGO Group.
We represent the LEGO brand and aim to provide a premium experience that reflects this across multiple channels (phone, email, chat, social media, service.lego.com).
We support a wide array of reasons for contact, examples including order support for shoppers on shop.lego.com, replacing lost or missing bricks and digital support for LEGO Apps and robotics platforms.
Deliver results, from the ground up
This role involves providing a premium branded experience to Consumers and Shoppers via various channels.
• Communicating effectively with consumers via their channel of choice including phone, email, live chat and providing first time resolution.
• Effectively manage 60 plus consumer enquiries a day.
• Collaboration with colleagues to ensure the team’s key success measures are met and/or exceeded.
• Accurate and timely documentation of all contacts.
• Strengthen brand engagement by getting to know our consumers, nurturing their needs and bringing the brand and consumer closer together.
Grow with us
The LEGO Group is a more than 85 years old family owned company who are true to their values of inspiring and developing kids.
Consumer Services Advisors are motivated, multi-lingual, natural engagers with a positive attitude that is maintained even under pressure. This position also gives Advisors the ability to be the voice of the consumer and deliver feedback to our internal stakeholders via accurately logging reasons for contact in the system.
What we’re looking for:
• At least 6 months customer service experience in a customer-facing role supporting a premium brand.
• Native proficiency level, both written and verbal in Mandarin/Simplified Chinese and English. Fluency in a 3rd language is a plus. Adapt and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Take ownership and solve problems, often using own judgement
• Proficient with MS-Office, and working knowledge of SAP an advantage
Join the global family of The LEGO® Group
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“Every time I walk into the contact centre I am proud to see our advisors demonstrating our values of being FRKE (Fun, Reliable, Knowledge and Engaging). The energy levels in the team are awesome
and there is a genuine focus on providing a fantastic consumer experience”
Tony Roberts, Director- Consumer Services Operations, Singapore