Bloomberg Contracts Coordinator - Mandarin Speaker in Singapore, Singapore
Job Requisition Number: 65652
You are excited by the prospect of operating on the cutting edge technology and the financial markets. You build relationships quickly and effortlessly, you know how to network with people and what it really takes to get things done. You enjoy taking initiatives, troubleshooting any issues and solving problems and have a natural eye for detail. You love dealing with people, you thrive in a team environment, and you know what customer service really means. If you recognize yourself in this description please continue reading.
We are a global team of Contracts Coordinators responsible for administering all legal documentation and updating as well as maintaining the integrity of the customer database. We assist our internal and external clients globally, in various languages, for all contracts related matters and thanks to this, we build strong and lasting relationships with our stakeholders.
We’ll trust you to:
- Process of Service Order Requests (SORs) and identification of contract needs
- Maintenance of global agreements and customer legal entity databases to ensure the appropriate documentation is signed by the clients and that database integrity is not compromised
- Partner with Bloomberg Sales, Operations, Accounting and Installations teams to ensure seamless customer experience
- Provide outstanding platinum customer service by assisting internal and external clients with contracts related inquiries
- Project management: milestone tracking verification and project status reporting
- Liaise with Research and Development to design, implement and test new terminal functionality
You need to have:
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Previous experience developing and maintain solid client relationships
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Tenacious and creative problem solving skills
We would love to see:
- Fluency in any other additional Asian language
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience using the Bloomberg Professional Service
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.