UBS Financial Services Data & Document Specialist in Singapore, Singapore
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of business? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– review and process incoming documents for clients
– provide client advisors support with document management
– ensure that the document records correspond with data in the system
– offer advice and support to client advisors when carrying out administrative tasks in connection with client care, like e-banking contracts, undeliverable mail research and managing archive systems
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
•Provide support relating to data maintenance for Wealth Management clients.
•Responsible for the accuracy and completeness of all sourced data/information within the full life cycle of a client relationship.
•Main liaison with documentation reviewing team, and some support to internal clients required. This will require a developed understanding of the various UBS product offerings including Portfolio, Discretionary Management, Trust and Margin Lending etc
•May require direct liaison with other business partners including other departments within operations, Legal and Compliance, Business Risk Management, Project team etc.
•Ensure adherence to regulations, guidelines, standards and UBS policies. Maintain a highly developed awareness of potential legislative and UBS policy breaches and act to proactively prevent their occurrence.
•Updating and monitoring of procedures and checklists to increase knowledge & process improvement.
•Engage in ad-hoc project, including systems testing (UAT), process improvement, cross-border initiatives, new regulatory requirement/ policy roll out etc.
•Knowledge of programming and/or macro development would be an added advantage.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Client Static Maintenance team in Singapore. We provide client account data management services to Wealth Management HK/ SG across the full client lifecycle, including new account setup, post-account opening maintenance and subscription of services such as investment services, e-banking.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree in business or engineering, preferably with some programing experiences.
– a self-starter who can work well with minimal supervision
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– a strong communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– results-oriented worker, with the ability to set priorities
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 167663BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Data & Document Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Singapore
Function Category: Operations