Turner Broadcasting Executive, Marketing in Singapore, Singapore
Posting Job Title Executive, Marketing
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Marketing/Promotions/Advertising
Singapore - Singapore
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Oh!k, truTV, TCM, TNT, Warner TV, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. At Turner, we believe diversity and inclusion are business imperatives so we’re looking for candidates from all backgrounds that can help us Re-imagine TV.
No matter the risk, no matter the challenges,we are one Turner. Have fun; Less Fear; All in!
What part will you play?
The Marketing Executive role will work closely with the Assistant Marketing Manager to support marketing and affiliate campaigns focused on Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Thailand and Vietnam markets. The primary function of the role will be to support the team’s strategy for each of Turner’s channels to increase brand equity, viewership and consumer awareness in-market.
As a secondary priority, the applicant will also need to assist with daily operational support such as distribution and creation of marketing deliverables including but not limited to EPG’s, Programme highlights, meta data and synopses writing etc
This role supports Turner brands: Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Toonami, Warner TV, Oh!K, truTV and Turner Classic Movies.
What will you be doing?
- Affiliate Marketing (30%)
Support Turner’s affiliates in SEA for territories including Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and Hong Kong. Support includes but is not limited to:
Brainstorming and conceptualisation of marketing campaigns in line with affiliate partners objectives
- Support in delivery of monthly requests such as images, promo requests, assets delivery, meta data, EPG and channel highlights
- Create regional sales training presentations to update latest programming information
- Assistance to distribution team through collation of assets for renewals and channel launches
- Events (30%)
- Creatively conceptualize engagement ideas for consumer and trade events in the region.
- Management of project timelines and event logistics to ensure timely deliveries. Responsibilities include but is not limited to submission of briefs, co-ordination of event collaterals design, working closely with agencies to ensure quality productions, sourcing of vendors, partners and event budgeting.
- Plan and execute promotional plans to achieve event ROI.
- Consolidate and prepare post-event reports
- Trade Marketing (20%)
- Support roll out and event management of ad sales on-ground events
- Support agency and client activations
- Execute communication plans across media agencies and key partners
- Operations (20%)
- Submission of briefs to team for creative work and monthly requests such as web banners and cross channel promos
- Coordinate with output team for footages and video requests
- Delivery of monthly materials to affiliates and team
- Synopsis writing for meta data and monthly highlights
Consolidation of US and regional assets in marketing shared folder What do we require from you?
Excellent event management skills – ability to bring a strong creative idea into reality with top-notch execution.
- Good internal and external people/stakeholder management.
- Sound understanding of marketing principles.
- Creative thinking ability
- Excellent command of the English language – both written and spoken are essential.
- A good team player with strong drive to succeed and a passion for TV.
- Ability to work under time constraints and manage different brands/projects concurrently.
Think & work smart with strong attention to detail. But wait, there’s more!
Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands
- Cool benefits such as Summer Fridays
- More Fun, Less Fear, All In Culture
All applications may be considered for other suitable positions within the Time Warner Group.
All applications will be retained for a maximum period of one year. Turner International Asia Pacific Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer A TimeWarner Company