UBS Financial Services Functional Management Business Manager in Singapore, Singapore
Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic environment & solving complex tasks?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
– be responsible end to end as the functional management lead for the Market Expert Teams (MET) in Singapore
– develop understanding of specific market requirements versus deviation from MET standard processes and tailor processes fit for the business needs for each market in WM South East Asia
– conduct trainings to MET SEA teams for new processes, changes due to projects or roll outs, new joiners etc
– coordinate supporting units and our business partners, managing relationships with Risk, Legal, Compliance, Middle Office, Credit, IPS and be the liaison / point of contact between all MET teams and our supporting business partners
– support / run MET projects/initiatives and roll out changes across all MET SEA teams and manage reporting, metrics, tracking statistics
– run regular events across SEA with all MET team heads and key MET members for information exchange and sharing of know-how and downstream communication
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the Market Expert Team (MET) WM South East Asia at One Raffles Quay, reporting into head of MET South East Asia. The MET is a team of Client Advisor Assistants which is responsible for providing comprehensive support to Client Advisors & Desk Heads in the respective markets. WM South East Asia delivers high quality investment advice to wealthy individuals in South East Asian markets.
Your experience and skills:
– solid banking experience or at least a bachelor’s degree in a banking/ finance-related discipline
– excellent knowledge of wealth management offerings and processes
– solid IT skills and willingness to learn new tools and processes
– very good problem solving skills and an excellent spoken and written knowledge of English & Mandarin (other South East Asian languages would be a plus, e.g. Bahasa Indonesia)
– the ability to work accurately & efficiently, execute and deliver change outcome taking into account specific requirements
– detail oriented and an excellent communicator, with persuasive presentation skills
– incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize (you make lists and get things checked off)
– a highly motivated team player who enjoys helping others and has a sense of responsibility, as well as the ability to adapt to changing environment
– able to work under pressure, perfectly organized and able to manage own book of work effectively and timely
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 164490BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management
Title: Functional Management Business Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Singapore
Function Category: Business management, administration and support