UBS Financial Services Head of Collateral Evaluation APAC in Singapore, Singapore
Does risk management and its application to global financial markets fascinate you? Are you an expert in securities with leadership skills? We’re looking for someone who can lead our Collateral Evaluation team in Singapore, which
• assesses the risk of different types of securities and decides on lending values,
• provides regional subject matter expert on OTC derivatives margining
• manages a globally consistent market monitoring process with the aim to actively trigger negative events / signals ahead of market correction
• works closely together with client advisors, product specialists, credit officers, and other stakeholders
• prepares and conducts internal trainings and presentations in relation to lending values methodologies for securities and initial margin methodologies for derivatives transactions
• collaborates with APAC Risk Control Management on ad-hoc tasks and projects
• collaborates with Wealth Management/Credit methodology before the launch of new products
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be leading the Collateral Evaluation team in Singapore, supporting APAC locations in Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan and Japan. We are part of the Risk Methodology group. Your team will oversee the APAC collateral book and derivatives exposure and is a key bridging function between Lombard Methodology and Portfolio Underwriters/Credit officers.
Your experience and skills:
• demonstrable experience in leading others
• a degree qualification (preferably in banking and finance, physics, mathematics, or related discipline)
• strong experience in the field of finance/risk analysis ideally within a broad risk control or risk management capacity
• strong understanding of financial markets and investment products such as foreign exchange, equity and interest rate derivatives, equities, bonds, mutual funds, structured products and hedge funds
• natural presentation skills
• proactive and able to work independently
• capable of explain technical topics in a clear way
• excellent communicator with colleagues at all levels in the organization
• strong in MS Excel and Bloomberg experience is a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 167128BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Head of Collateral Evaluation APAC
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Singapore
Function Category: Risk