Syngenta HSE Manager in Singapore, Singapore
As a part of its expansion in the Asia Pacific, Syngenta is building a formulation plant in Singapore. This role offers a rare opportunity to be part of a pioneering team building the company standards and ways of working from scratch. The HSE Manager will support the Plant manager for operational safety and health compliance with all applicable Singapore relations and Syngenta internal standards, guidelines and procedures. You will support Singapore production manager and operators in their understanding of hazardous control measures associated with site operational activities and provide practical services and advice to enable them to minimize the likelihood of safety and health hazards. You will support the implementation for the initiatives that are necessary to develop Syngenta’s safety & health strategy for the Singapore Plant. As global demand for food and fuel continues to rise, we are dedicated to our purpose: Bringing plant potential to life. Syngenta is one of the world’s leading companies with more than 28,000 employees in over 90 countries. We work in a collaborative and inspiring culture where personal contribution is rewarded and growth and development are at the heart of our culture.
You will bring experience in:
* Familiar with Singapore regulatory safety and health and its application in the process industries
* Industrial site production experience
* Understanding ofmanufacturing operation with chemicals
* Implement and ensure appropriate local documentation
* Knowledge of the various types of hazards in chemical industry
* Knowledge of the investigation methods of the incident (Fault Tree, 5 whys)
The experience you bring is;
* Registered as a Workplace Safety and Health Officer (WSHO)
* Degree or Diploma in Health and Safety or equivalent
* Recognised Safety and Health qualification
To register your interest in this role please go
Explore our team and culture – our purpose -www.syngenta.com.
Check outhttps://youtu.be/y8v_wiLXFsMto learn more.
Job: *Health Safety Environment
Title: HSE Manager
Requisition ID: 1801314