Ericsson ICT Program Director in Singapore, Singapore
In this role, you will:
- Drive large and complex customer project engagements
- Have responsibility and ability to work on Presales and Tenders
- Overall management of all project activities (scope, time, costs and quality)
- Management of execution and mitigating risks of project contractual agreements
- Lead customer and stakeholder engagements with key customers
- Management of project financials
- OH&S; responsibilities
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, Business or equivalent
- Formal project management accreditations (i.e. PMP)
- Must have strong financial acumen
- Senior program management experience in high risk IT / telco projects
- Experience within the telecommunications industry is a must
- Experience leading C-Level engagements with key customers
- Strong knowledge managing a complete project lifecycle (including management, communications, finance, human resources, integration, procurement, quality, risk, scope and time)
- Experience in driving technical solutions around mobile core network Packet Core, IP etc
- Strong commercial acumen, leadership skills and problem solving capability
- Excellent communication skills
We will not be providing a work permit/visa for this position.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Singapore (SG) || No Selection || Singapore || Consulting&SysInt;
Req ID: 225138