Applied Materials Internal Audit I - AGS Contract Compliance in Singapore, Singapore
Performs routine assignments in the entry level to a professional job progression. Typically has knowledge of and exposure to fundamental theories, principles and concepts. Develops competence by performing structured work assignments. Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems. Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others.
Execution of defined audit programs in the specified project timeline with lower complexity, risk and subjective judgment. Performs work with close supervision.
Participates in audit planning for assigned scope areas, partners with senior auditors to learn operational scope, participates in process interviews and walkthroughs with the auditor, and documents key attributes.
Conducts audit fieldwork following established GIA/IIA standards, utilizes the project RACI to meet audit objectives, and ensure work papers are complete and follow standard requirements for quality and re-performance. Utilizes standard testing methodology and templates.
Identifies audit issues within assigned scope, reviews methodology, evidence, and conclusions with senior staff or Engagement Manager, utilizes standard issue write-up format and structure for report consolidation.
Ensures work papers and scope descriptions are complete in Teammate. Drives auditor to deadlines for management plans.
Performs Cut-Off testing as assigned by Cut-Off Lead, ensures issues, work papers and documentation are reviewed and consolidated for the Cut-Off report. May also work on Fix Commit, or perform work on advisory assignments.
Conduct SOX testing and status the PMO on issues.
Participate in GCIP (GIA Continuous Improvement Projects). May be assigned as an individual or as part of a team.
- Demonstrates conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures within a discipline
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience
- No supervisory responsibilities; accountable for developing technical contribution
- Uses existing procedures to solve standard problems; analyzes information and standard practices to make judgments
- Has limited impact on own work team; works within standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines
- Exchanges straightforward information, asks questions and checks for understanding
Up to 1 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-SGP,Singapore
Job Title: Internal Audit I - AGS Contract Compliance
Requisition ID: 1802179
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Posting Type: Internal / External
Relocation Package: No Relocation