Arrow Electronics Product Marketing Engineer in Singapore, Singapore
Product Marketing Engineer
● Interface and serve as liaison between Arrow suppliers and sales teams. As the primary point of contact between the Arrow sales team and the supplier, Product Managers also arrange meetings via webcast, phone, or in person in order to drive and increase our market share. The Product Manager is tasked to help monitor, track, and enhance our global design efforts.
● Engage in strategic conversations with sales leaders to strategize on opportunities while leveraging influential supplier relationships to develop sales strategies and goals for product group.
● Investigates price anomalies across all regions and works to maintain one price.
● Drives multi-location/global quotes and determines support for both franchised and non-franchised suppliers.
● Educates team on market conditions and leads execution and negotiations on strategic opportunities.
● Creates and drives strategic programs with local and global suppliers.
● Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
● Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
● Works independently; receives minimal guidance
● Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
● Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
● Contributes to process improvements
● Typically resolves problems using existing solutions
● Provides informal guidance to junior staff
● Works with minimal guidance
Experience / Education
Typically requires 5–7 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 3 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent work experience.
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.