Danaher Corporation QA Technician (1 Year Contract) in Singapore, Singapore
Danaher Company Description
SCIEX – An operating company within Danaher’s Life Sciences platform
SCIEX helps to improve the world we live in by enabling scientists and laboratory analysts to find answers to the complex analytical challenges they face. Our leadership in LC-MS and CE-MS have made us a trusted partner globally to those who are focused on basic research, drug discovery, food and environmental testing, forensic toxicology, clinical research and diagnostics. With over 40 years of innovation, we continue to redefine what is achievable in routine and complex analysis.
We are seeking smart, team-oriented people who have purpose and are committed to helping us deliverAnswers for Science. Knowledge for Life.™ Our global team, located on every continent, is our greatest strength, bringing diverse perspectives and breakthrough thinking. With the power of the Danaher Business System behind us, it’s our people who have made us the industry leader. Come join our winning team. Visit us atwww.sciex.com.
First Article Inspection
• Main Duty: Perform First Article inspection as per procedure, drawings and BOM. Able to use basic measuring instrument, like caliper, micrometer, and high gauge. Candidate who able to operate accurate measurement instrument (Smart scope / CMM) will be a plus.
• For any rejected parts at FAI, follow-up disposition by PPS/ICS/Regulatory Engineer and ensure NCR disposition is done correctly.
• To change receipt routing from “New” to “Approval” for approval part. Transact the FA sample in to system.
• Perform NCR verification for rework parts from supplier on FA related issue. Feedback any rejected NCR verification parts for next course of action.
• Support any co-relation First Article quality issue with supplier on the dimension problem or visual inspection criteria.
• Close traveler after FAI done.
• Update FAI record into share folder in regular basis.
• Consolidate whole month of FAI record to a share folder in monthly basis.
• Filing of FAI and FAAS reports
• Compile and feedback to SCM for any change of receipt routing.
• Provide FAI and FAAS performance data to relevant stake holders
• Duties assigned by Supervisor.
• Fast learner, and holding a positive attitude
• Min. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or higher
• Min 1 year experience in an instrument / equipment manufacturing environment in a quality function.
• Proficient in the Microsoft Office applications
SCIEX is an equal opportunity employer, and only those candidates who are qualified will be contacted. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Quality and Regulatory Affairs
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-Southeast Asia-Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Req ID: SCI002010