Visa Sr Hadoop Adminstator /Hadoop Engineer - REF8091A in Singapore, Singapore
Person will be responsible to Perform Hadoop Administration on Production Hadoop clusters.
Perform Tuning and Increase Operational efficiency on a continuous basis
Monitor health of the platforms and Generate Performance Reports and Monitor and provide continuous improvements
Working closely with development, engineering and operation teams, jointly work on
key deliverables ensuring production scalability and stability
Develop and enhance platform best practices
Ensure the Hadoop platform can effectively meet performance & SLA requirements
Responsible for support of Hadoop Production environment which includes Hive, YARN, Spark, Impala, Kafka, SOLR, Oozie, Sentry, Encryption, Hbase, etc.
Perform optimization capacity planning of a large multi-tenant cluster
•Minimum 6 years of work experience in maintaining, optimization, issue resolution of Hadoop clusters, supporting Business users
• Experience in Configuring and setting up Hadoop clusters and
provide support for - aggregation, lookup & fact table creation criteria's,
Map Reduce tuning, data node, NN recovery etc.
• Experience in Linux / Unix OS Services, Administration, Shell,
• Experience in building and scalable Hadoop applications
• Experience in Core Java, Hadoop (Map Reduce, Hive, Pig, HDFS,
H-catalog, Zookeeper and OOzie)
• Hands-on Experience in SQL (Oracle ) and No SQL Databases
• Excellent oral and written communication and presentation
skills, analytical and problem solving skills
• Self-driven, Ability to work independently and as part of a
team with proven track record developing and launching products at scale
• Minimum of four year technical degree required
• Experience on Cloudera distribution preferred
• Hands-on Experience as a Linux Sys Admin is a plus
• Knowledge on Spark and Kafka is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.