Applied Materials Technical Product Support (TPS) Engineer II - (E2) in Singapore, Singapore
Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills. Builds knowledge of the company, processes and customers. Solves a range of straightforward problems. Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction.
Provides systems support for engineering systems in applications or reliability labs. Supports engineering owners by working on assigned projects in conjunction with vendors, or suppliers.
Acts as intermediary between customer and factory by providing technical support and documentation to field engineers, technicians and product support personnel who are diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing and debugging equipment.
Provides Beta Site Support; specifically related to installation, operation, calibration, service and/or testing of a new hardware, software or processes
Presents system performance data as required. This includes performance metrics such as Uptime, MTBF, MTBI, Availability, equipment and process parameters.
Supports GPS in the generation of documentation such as CENs and BKMs. Creates and reviews documentation covering technical improvements, system upgrades, and support plans. Presents at the engineering level.
- Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
- No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
- Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
2 - 4 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-SGP,Singapore
Other Locations: Asia-China, Asia-Taiwan, Asia-Korea, Asia-Japan
Job Title: Technical Product Support (TPS) Engineer II - (E2)
Requisition ID: 1802337
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Posting Type: Internal Only
Relocation Package: No Relocation