Google APAC Agency Business Lead in Singapore
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The APAC Agency Team is focused on the development of the largest agency networks in APAC. This is an exciting and passionate group that will drive impact and performance by collaborating with the regional leadership of the world’s largest agencies and their clients. The APAC Agency Business Lead will own C-suite relationships and be responsible for developing - and delivering on - Google’s corporate strategy with these partners. Beyond strategic development, you will be responsible for forming scalable programs and initiatives that drive business impact across key accounts and markets throughout the region.
Global Solutions is the link between Google products and business. Your focus is to help turn innovation into complete, packaged tools that allow our customers to get the most that they need from our suite of products. As part of the Global Solutions team, you'll help to ensure that Google has adopted the right strategy for our products. Working in one of three specialized areas – Performance, Brand, or Publisher & Platform – you'll use your expertise to help front-line Sales partners to work their magic quickly and effectively. Above all, you are passionate about all things digital, and want to help shape the ever-changing world of online advertising.
- Own regional C-suite relationships with leaders across an agency portfolio.
- Develop and deliver on partner-specific business strategy, in conjunction with key cross-functional stakeholders, designed to deliver business growth over time for both Google and the partner.
- Own execution of key business growth initiatives, securing support from internal stakeholders to ensure maximum adoption and impact.
- Manage ambiguity and facilitate collaboration across global, regional and local teams in Sales, Product, Agency verticals within Google to drive best-in-class agency partnership.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in the digital advertising industry, with emphasis on media strategy, planning and/or client servicing
- Experience working with large performance brands e.g. retail, shopper marketing, travel
- Intimate working knowledge of how decisions are made inside an agency from communication strategy to planning to trading to activation
- Comfortable and accomplished in selling transformational ideas
- Strong understanding of Google and DoubleClick’s core solutions
- Ability to work independently. A self-starter with demonstrated ability to deliver value through own initiative
- Excellent communication skills and high emotional intelligence that enable close working relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.