BCD Travel ED IIS Data Collection & Quality Analyst in Singapore
Where will YOUR career take you?
We're not just a travel company. We help clients travel smart and achieve more.
Are you ready for a challenging and exciting endeavor that will require the investment of a lot of hard work, dedication and The Enterprise Development division? If yes, you might be exactly the new team member we are looking for.
ED IIS Data Collection & Quality Analyst
Based in Singapore
As ED IIS Data Collection & Quality Analyst you are responsible for the ongoing data collection and quality processes for all transactional travel data; including tracking & supporting the delivery & quality of the data and supporting the data quality tool. You will also handle partner implementations, data certification, training, provide on-going support, consultation and assist with the development needs for the global quality product. You will work closely with regional resources and other stakeholders to support data related strategies, communicate any delays impacting the customer SLAs and define standard operating procedures and Service and Quality level measures. You are also expected to have strong collaboration with team members and make suggestion to manager for any process improvement and/or efficiency opportunities.
- Responsible for data collection across all agencies supplying data and ensuring data is collected according to SLAs
- Maintain the data tracking system and ensure all expected files are properly tracked
- Follow up with countries that have not delivered or corrected data by established due dates
- Work with BCD entities, partners and 3rd parties to ensure data is consistently delivered for reporting
- Ensure the overall integrity and timeliness of the data thru the data quality process
- Responsible for the data certification process and driving data certification tasks on all projects
- Engage with BCD entities & partners to understand data capabilities and help drive development initiatives for data delivery in BCD accepted formats
- Conduct gap analysis of data capabilities and assess data collection improvements to ensure all available data is delivered for reporting
- Work with Manager to develop standards from an implementation, support, data collection & data management perspective and ensure documentation is created and maintained for all supported processes
- Participate in the analysis, requirements, testing and deployment of system enhancements
- Provide regional support to the country MIS resources, including review and improvement recommendations for error reduction
- Support the data quality system interface
- Create and maintain user access to secure data delivery tool and data quality tool
- Create, interpret and run basic SQL scripts to aid in research and problem solving
- Keep manager abreast of any process or workload challenges that may impact SLAs
- Escalation point for data delivery and quality issues
- Follow proper human resources and company processes and policies
We're looking for you if your profile matches the following
- Must have 3 + years of experience working in a technical role, supporting data and MIS systems
- Strong knowledge of the MIS data process encompassing: the collection process, quality, work flow and data integration
- Solid knowledge of the global data environment working with global business travel data, including data capabilities and limitations
- Strong knowledge of travel data
- Attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven communication skills
- Collaborative skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Some knowledge of BRMS systems
- Understanding of big data concepts and virtualized data
What We Offer You
This is an exciting job within an international work environment. You'll be working with a great international team of colleagues. And, we offer you a competitive package, training, career development, flexible hours and a dynamic work environment.
How To Apply
Is this your next career move? Don't wait any longer. Create a profile in our job portal on our website and upload your CV and cover letter.
Get To Know Us
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. For travelers, this means keeping them safe and productive, and equipping them to make good choices on the road. For travel and procurement managers, it means advising them on how to grow the value of their travel program. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 108 countries with more than 13,000 creative, committed and experienced people. And it's how we maintain an industry leading client-retention rate of 95%, with 2016 sales of US$24.6billion. For more information, visit www.bcdtravel.com.
This position is not open to third-party recruiting agencies.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled