Google Manager, Product Partnerships, Next Billion Users, Southeast Asia, YouTube in Singapore
Our Global Product Partnerships team leads development of YouTube's distribution, strategic marketing and technology licensing partnerships. In this role, you will help craft strategy to drive distribution of YouTube content across all platforms, generate awareness and increase usage, and work to identify partnership opportunities to aid product development. This includes understanding the landscape of partnership opportunities, defining and structuring strategic partnerships, negotiating contracts and managing partner relationships.
YouTube’s product innovation and user engagement efforts in emerging markets are growing at an unmatched pace. The Partnerships Development team is responsible for seeking and exploring new opportunities to catalyst this growth. Armed with your business acumen and extensive product knowledge, you are right on the forefront of interacting with our partners, and helping them find ways to enable users with YouTube, enhance user experience all while growing their own business. Your knowledge of relevant markets and relationships with key industry players will help shape our partnerships in Southeast Asia (SEA).
You not only flawlessly execute but are a true thought leader who can see multiple steps ahead and identify industry trends and key influencers. Empowered to chart your own path, you manage a partner engagement from business development process to driving impact. You open doors with potential partners, lead exploratory talks with them, and then design and execute the partnership objectives. We are looking for someone with an analytical and detail-oriented mind, a deep understanding emerging market challenges, with exceptional communication and relationship management skills.
You should be a self-starter with strong negotiation and partnering skills and specific experience in dealing at the CXO/Founder levels. You should be able to work autonomously to manage agreements but also collaboratively with product, engineering, legal, and other partner-facing teams to initiate, support and grow partners and YouTube.
This exciting opportunity is critical to making YouTube accessible on a daily basis for the next billion users.
At Google, we set ourselves goals we know we can't reach yet. Our New Business Development team works on game-changing ideas, from technological experiments to the expansion of existing businesses into new territories. We're a team of technologists, entrepreneurs and leaders with an eye for what's next, working across Google to develop products and ideas that revolutionize the way people connect with information.
- Open doors with potential partners, lead exploratory talks, design strategic partnerships plans, manage partnership to build strong, long-term partner relationships.
- Maintain senior relationships with partners across multiple business units. Identify and prioritize partner targets. Become an expert on each target’s organization, business model, and strategic priorities.
- Grow the YouTube ecosystem in SEA emerging markets by working with strategic (but not limited to) mobile industry partners to promote awareness, education and usage of services.
- Define, measure and analyze the key business metrics for both YouTube and partner, and adapt the strategy to deliver desired results.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience handling partnership projects.
- 10 years of work experience in front line, client-facing, business development roles.
- Experience in dealing with C-level executives, fostering relationships with mobile and other enabling partners across SEA.
- Experience in ongoing partner relationship management, with the ability to serve as an advocate for your accounts internally and work collaboratively to identify opportunities and resolve issues.
- Excellent negotiating skills with a partnership approach. Ability to represent YouTube/Google in developing strategic agreements and structure teams to achieve ongoing partner alignment.
- Demonstrated success at working with cross-functional teams, building strong relationships and drive a one Google approach with partners.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.