Google Partner Program Manager, Recruitment and Events in Singapore
Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile and collaborative. You will oversee all aspects of the Google Cloud sales process, improving it with your insightful data analysis, troubleshooting, and seamless cross-functional teamwork. Your strategies ensure that companies new to Google products get the highest quality customer support and that the Google Cloud program overall is kept on the cutting edge.
As a Partner Program Manager, you'll oversee the delivery of scalable activities that focus on partner engagements. You will ensure a seamless on-boarding process and cultivate relationships with our partners within the Google Cloud Partner Program. You'll also be focused on activities and initiatives that delivers a positive partner experience; this includes ensuring our partners take value from the benefits and resources made available through the Google Cloud Partner Program.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Serve as the point of contact for partners, and manage and business practices to on-board and support our partners throughout their partnership lifecycle.
- Implement the necessary systems and process changes to reduce friction for our partners and Sales teams.
- Contribute to the development of existing and future state partner on-boarding activities and initiatives with partners to increase their success with Google Cloud.
- Promote new initiatives to our partners in a scalable fashion to optimize our partner ecosystem.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working in program management, partner development and/or channel sales roles in the business technology market.
- MBA degree in a technical discipline (e.g. Computer Science/Software Engineering).
- Experience working in an enterprise/cloud software company, with a focus on partner programs.
- Experience in transition channel models (e.g. cloud, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) or services and advisory programs).
- Ability to collaborate and build relationships with multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to achieve strategic business goals.
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to communicate with partners, deliver presentations, and design scalable correspondence for partners.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.