Schneider Electric Procurement Cluster Director (EAJP) in Singapore
The Procurement Cluster Director, is responsible to lead, develop and operationalize the procurement plan for a cluster of plants, by executing and delivering the supplier and financial performance for the cluster. This position is a team management role to be based in Singapore or Batam, with traveling necessary to perform the core responsibilities of the role.
- Plan and deploy procurement levers to drive cost savings and performance improvement
- Drives productivity projects such as Quality Value Engineering (QVE), Change of Supplier (COS)/Rebalancing, Lean at Supplier.
- Formulate cross functional levers for Supplier performance, innovation, and sustainable growth with key stakeholder validation.
- Develop and maintain productivity forecasts
- Maintain and track performance dashboard; accountable for the consolidated cluster productivity performance
- Support & align development and execution of procurement categories strategy
- Support Global negotiation. Ownership of delegated global nego and regional categories
- Share Strategy, Supplier base and best practices with the organization.
- Manages the Cluster productivity resources
- Maintains accuracy of Financial records at the cluster level and drive the Annual Procurement Operational Plan (APOP)
- Sourcing, standardization, spend control and innovation with suppliers.
- Manage Regional cross functional team partnership with the Business Owners.
- Compliance to Procurement Excellence System (PES)
EDUCATION – MINIMUM REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s in Supply Chain Management or Engineering or MBA (Preferred – not mandatory)
EXPERIENCE – MINIMUM REQUIRED
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong experience in procurement or category management especially electronics
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Managerial level role
- Strong experience in performance management
- Strong communication skills
- Cross-cultural experience
Primary Location: Singapore
Unposting Date: Apr 30, 2018, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: 004AMO