Black & Veatch Proposal Coordinator in Singapore
Business Line:Management Consulting
Assist with business development and proposal management process including the preparation, assembly, and submittal of assigned proposals. Accountable for assisting in completion of proper risk reviews for the assigned proposals and reviewing cost estimates and commercial and technical exceptions with all proposal team members.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Support the proposal effort on assigned proposals based on established guidelines and processes
• Coordinate proposal development strategy, project execution plan and review of critical commercial terms of the contract. Participate in proposal plan and schedule development.
• Initiate, seek and integrate reviews from legal, contracts, and insurance, finance, treasury, and tax teams for assigned proposals.
• Responsible for timely submission of quality proposals by driving the proposal development process
• Lead best practice in proposal development through process improvements and lessons learned
• Maintain Clients Records Management (CRM) system updated and generate CRM reports on the status as necessary
• Develop and maintain various central records repository/ databases of all proposals
• Coordinate inputs for tracking status of new pursuits and active projects.
• Gather and analyze market intelligence of competitors/ partners
• Organize marketing events and support all business development activities
• Support developing marketing brochures and develop project profiles for completed projects
• Facilitate initiation of new staff with proposal process, software training and other support services such as electronic submissions of the expenses for team members.
• Assist in developing project reports (writing/ compilation/ formatting)
• Assist in developing and populating knowledge management database and project delivery best practices
Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or a related field; or equivalent experience Experience: 4+ years related experience All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
Intermediate written and verbal communication skills Intermediate computer skills Intermediate problem solving and organization skills Intermediate knowledge of marketing/ branding/ communications concepts Intermediate multi tasking skills and attention to detail Intermediate interpersonal and networking skills Intermediate research and analysis skills Basic presentation skills Working knowledge of company structure and services General understanding of business line and customer requirements Fundamental experience in management techniques and controls, marketing and contract administration Intermediate editorial skills Thorough knowledge of company editorial standards/practices Working knowledge of marketing and advertising media including print, audio, Internet, video, etc. Thorough marketing knowledge Requires thorough knowledge of company services, marketing strategies and business lines Advanced knowledge of the business practices and procedures Event Coordinating Requires thorough knowledge of business practice and procedures, including knowledge of trade show activities Requires thorough knowledge of marketing communications Basic negotiating skills
Black & Veatch Holding Company, its subsidiaries and its affiliated companies, complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) affirmative action laws and regulations. Black & Veatch does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender Identity and expression, disability, veteran status, pregnancy status or other status protected by law.
For our EEO Policy Statement, please clickhere. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please clickhereandhere.