RELX Group Sales Manager (Petchems) in Singapore
Sales Manager (Petchems)
ICIS is seeking a Sales Manager to join its Singapore sales team where we deal with customers from across South East Asia. You will be managing a team of Account Managers as well as your own portfolio of existing accounts. This role involves a great deal of autonomy, you will plan and execute strategies to deliver growth from new and existing customers.
- Manage a sales pipeline of qualified customers for ICIS products and services
- Line management, mentoring and coaching of a team of account managers
- Demonstrate our products focusing on the customer’s business objectives
- Deliver client satisfaction and engagement
- Schedule and attend sales appointments with prospective customers
- Create personal sales plans and mentor your team in delivering their own
Skills and Behaviours:
Prior team leadership experience is not essential rather we are looking for people ready to step up to the next level and who can inspire enthusiasm and energy in their teams.
- Able to set direction for yourself and others motivating your team to grow and develop
- You will be commercially minded, flexible and adaptable
What we offer in return
- ICIS is committed to delivering training to help you succeed in your role. This will include sessions to help you to increase your market knowledge, sales skills, management capabilities and team working abilities.
- We strongly value both our employees’ and customers’ diversity and believe a diverse workforce is a critical factor to achieve business success. ICIS supports a range of internal forums to educate and involve employees in celebrating this diversity.
- ICIS is dedicated to playing a positive role in our local and global communities, primarily through employee involvement. Our central focus is education for disadvantaged young people and community initiatives of importance to local employees.
- H ealth and wellbeing are important enablers to living a fulfilling and purposeful life. As a caring employer, we want to do what we can to help you keep physically and emotionally healthy.
- ICIS is a global company with staff of more than 800 across the global. This will give opportunities for global travel and international project working
ICIS is the world's largest petrochemical market information provider and has fast-growing energy and fertilizer divisions. Our aim is to give companies in global commodities markets a competitive advantage by delivering trusted pricing data, high-value news, analysis and independent consulting, enabling our customers to make better-informed trading and planning decisions. ICIS is a division of Reed Business and a member of RELX Group, the world's leading publisher and information provider.