Google Senior Financial Analyst, Media Incentives, APAC Business Finance in Singapore
Financial Analysts ensure that Google makes sound financial decisions. As a Senior Financial Analyst, your work, whether it's modeling business scenarios or tracking performance metrics, is used by our leaders to make strategic company decisions. A master juggler working on multiple projects at a time, you are focused on the details while finding creative ways to take on big picture challenges.
As someone who knows the workings of the core Finance team inside and out, you will lead individual projects to transform planning, tracking and control processes. You will provide management with insightful recommendations, planning and reporting support.
You will help to design and manage Google’s media incentives programs and help our sales leaders to make a range of strategic and operational decisions. In this role, you will also work with a cross-functional team including Sales, Operations, Accounting, Legal, and Risk Management to design, implement, and manage media incentives programs such as DVIP (Display and Video Incentive Program) in APAC. You are a strong leader who can provide the vision to an extended team while also being able roll up your sleeves and solve complex problems.
The name Google came from "googol," a mathematical term for the number 1 followed by 100 zeros. And nobody at Google loves big numbers like the Finance team when providing in depth analysis on all manner of strategic decisions across Google products. From developing forward-thinking analysis to generating management reports to scaling our automated financial processes, the Finance organization is an important partner and advisor to the business.
- Provide finance guidance and leadership on the design and implementation of Google’s media incentives programs in APAC, to ensure they are driving growth, while minimizing cost, risk, and operational complexity.
- Build a strong network across sales and finance leadership, as well as a team across sales, operations and finance to take on a wide range of analytical and operational questions.
- Engage in deep dive analyses to understand business performance, and provide concise summaries and recommendations to management.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of commercial business partnering experience in technology, advertising or media
- Experience managing at the strategic and operational level.
- MBA, relevant Master's degree or professional qualification
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills
- Advanced proficiency in spreadsheets; familiarity with SQL and analytical experience working with large volumes of complex data
- Ability to self-start and navigate ambiguity
- Impeccable business judgment, leadership skills, and the ability to communicate with a senior management team.
- Ability to craft and deliver a message with credibility to influence all levels of leadership.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.