Google Software Engineer, Machine Learning in Singapore
Google's Software Engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information at massive scale, and extend well beyond web search. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
As a Software Engineer for Machine Learning, you will work as part of a globally distributed team, that brings machine intelligence to local devices. We ship features for multiple consumer-facing software and hardware products.
Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology's greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From AdWords to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Provide Machine Learning expertise to both existing and emerging new products.
- Innovate, develop, and deploy Machine Learning algorithms across Google products.
- Collaborate with Google machine learning experts across the globe to seek out new opportunities and advance state-of-the art in Machine Learning.
- Innovate new products, services, and applications, that might require deep data analytics.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Statistics or Mathematics, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of work experience with Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence.
- Experience programming in C++, C and/or Python.
- Experience working with one or more of the following: Deep Learning, Data Mining, Text Mining, Natural Language Processing, Information Theory, Game Theory and/or Computer Vision.
- Experience building, deploying, and improving Machine Learning models and algorithms in real-world products.
- Experience with quick prototyping, thorough and efficient experimentation, deep intuition and practical insights in machine learning, and the ability to work with large volumes of data.
- Experience building hardware and/or firmware.
- Innovative creative thinking and effective problem solving skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.