Cisco Virtual Customer Success Manager in Singapore
Virtual Customer Success Manager
Area of Interest Engineer - Network
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Networking, Security
Job Id 1228009
What You'll Do
Job Title: Virtual Customer Success Manager (VCuSM)
The focus of this role will be to drive adoption (usage and utilization), business process integration and expansion of Cisco software subscriptions related to Security and Enterprise Networking architecture offerings.
Do you have a passion to engage with customers and partners and help them achieve outcomes from Cisco solutions? Here, you can make an impact by helping customers and partners to better understand and utilize the full capabilities and features of the Software and Services they have purchased.
Cisco Adoption scope is designed to transform how customers use and consume Cisco services and solutions. They will help to provide increased customer benefits through proactive, consultative, lifecycle management with intense focus on customer's business outcomes. This will ensure customers gain full value from what they have purchased and unlock further opportunities for engagement.
Who You'll Work With
The Virtual Customer Success Manager (VCuSM) is an integral member of the Account Sales and Delivery management teams with a focus on driving Adoption of SW Subscriptions as well as identifying Expand opportunities.
Who You Are
• You have 3-5 years of experience working in a customer-facing role (either Sales or technical, preferably technical).
• You have a passion for technology and want to understand how it can bring most value for our customers and partners.
• You have strong architecture knowledge and experience in Security and Enterprise Networking solutions is essential.
• You seek to apply what you learn with the aim to drive customer success.
• You enjoy working in a team interacting with many different roles in Sales, Delivery, Customers and Partners and Cisco Business Units.
• Your strong listening and communication skills will help you to be successful in your role.
• Undergraduate or graduate degree (Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Computer Science degree preferred).
• Fluent in English, and other Asian languages is a plus as you are expected to engage customers virtually across ASEAN.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.